Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 10 Jun 2008

Kat wrote:

"I thought Poltergeist was smoother (but being the author I'm not objective), but it's more of a PI story than Greywalker, so it caught some flak from the Fantasy and Romance readers. I assume that won't bother you any, though. ;)"

No, that wouldn't bother me at all.

And I see that your upcoming third deals with Seattle's Underground. At I understand it, newer Seattle was literally built on top of Old Seattle. What happened, the water table rose? Anyway, this seems like a perfect setting for a series that deals with overlapping dimensions.

I'm trying to think of where else I've read about the Underground. I think it was probably a Richard Hoyt book that introduced me to it. I really liked his PI books, but I kind of lost track of him after reading a few of his later espionage books. I think I also read a comic set there. A Green Lantern? Possibly one by Mike Grell?

Mark