Re: RARA-AVIS: Welcome to Sara Gran--Occult noirist?

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 10 Jun 2008

Hi, Sara, welcome! As a newcomer to the list, I wonder if you could tell us a little about how you got started into noir. Also, your novel Come Closer stands out from all others because of its originality and the haunting psychological aspect, so I'm wondering what gave you the idea for that or how it relates to your interests. Vicki

**************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008. (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)