Re: RARA-AVIS: occult PIs

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 09 Jun 2008

There's _Homicide My Own_, by Anne Argula (Darryl Ponicsan), in which one of the two cops is reincarnated and psychic, while the other is perimenopausal: a great team. I'm not sure if there's anything psychic/occult in the succeeding books in the series (there's at least one, Walla Walla Suite), because the narrator is the nonpsychic one and she leaves the police force to become a PI.

Karin