RARA-AVIS: Evil E dropping in...

From: ejflinn2002 ( ejflinn@comcast.net)
Date: 04 Jun 2008

Evil E returns on June 6th with Anthony nominee for Best Paperback Original, Jason Starr (& Ken Bruen/Slide) as our Person of Interest. Jason, as you know ¡V is one of our intrepid interrogators ¡V but now, it¡¦s his turn to sit on the hot seat. I hope you¡¦ll join us and see how he handled the grilling from his fellow interrogators.

With Evil E only a monthly event, why not subscribe so you won¡¦t have to remember our screwy calendar? Better yet, why not click on http://evil-e.org/subscribe/ and do it now? This way we can send you a personal alert. I promise NOT to use your email address for anything else. It won¡¦t be traded, bartered, or even used for blackmail.

Besides, you won¡¦t want to miss our up-coming Person of Interest line up. In July, we¡¦ll have Keith Kahla, Senior Editor at St. Martin¡¦s. In August ¡V Michael Connelly. In September ¡V Val McDermind. And in October (just before Bcon) ¡V the one and only ¡V and GOH ¡V Laura Lippman.

So come on ¡V join in the fun! And feel free to leave a comment. Even if you give us hell, we¡¦ll be delighted to hear from you. ƒº