RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Woolrich's Marihuana--page/s missing from my copy

From: Christina Paul ( xpistiva33@live.com)
Date: 05 Feb 2008

What an awesome list this is. Yes, someone has sent me the ending.
  I've just printed it out and am about to attach it to the end of my copy. If get hit by a bus on the way home from work today, the next person to read this copy of Marihuana will be spared the teeth-gnashing frustration of a missing ending. :-)
  Paying it forward--
  Christina

To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.comFrom: jacquesdebierue@yahoo.comDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:03:59 +0000Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Woolrich's Marihuana--page/s missing from my copy

Christina, I would gladly scan the missing pages for you... exceptthat I don't have this book. I bet someone on the list can help you.Best,mrt

_________________________________________________________________ Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: