RARA-AVIS: Re:Walter Mosley interview (Wall Street Journal)

From: jxshannon2@aol.com
Date: 22 Jan 2008

Thanks, Kevin. Your usual monthly retainer for positive PR is on the way. I'm exhausted tonight, but I'll post something about The Devils of Bakersfield tomorrow--the next Liffey book coming in April. Thanks once again for the discerning comments--or as Conrad was supposed to have said to his wife, "I don't want criticism, G-- D--- it! I want praise."

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489