RARA-AVIS: The best novel you read this year

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Dec 2007

It's the end of the year, and I'm curious to know what novel knocked fellow list members for a loop this year. James Reasoner's Dust Devils did it for me. If this list is still around in another 10 years that novel will be one that people still talk about. I think Reasoner out Gold Medaled anything Gold Medal printed with that one. It's as close to a perfect story as I've ever read. So, what did it for you? What was published in 2007 that you think will go down in history?