Re: RARA-AVIS: Eddie Muller's THE DISTANCE

From: Stephen Burridge ( stephen.burridge@gmail.com)
Date: 21 Dec 2007

I've enjoyed his commentaries on several DVDs, most recently this past week on "I Wake Up Screaming." He seems to be better at this than most -- genial, interesting and informative without being in the least pretentious. The local library doesn't seem to have his fiction. I'll have to look elsewhere.

Stephen