Re: RARA-AVIS: Allan Guthrie's Top 200 Noirs

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 20 Dec 2007

Thanks for putting forward the case for TOBACCO ROAD so eloquently, Charlie.

And hell, yeah, BUCKET NUT is brilliant. For some reason I thought it was published post-1997. That one slipped through the net and I'll fix it next time I update the website.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlie Williams" < cs_will@hotmail.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:24 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Allan Guthrie's Top 200 Noirs