RARA-AVIS: Kennedy and the mob

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 05 Dec 2007

Sorry, nothing big here, but I just wanted to say that someone in the US just published a 1,000-page book about the Kennedy case, refuting all the conspiracy theories and saying, for example, that the guy whose head was also blown away wasn't sitting behind JFK but just next to him. I read an article saying that this book ends all the conspiracies. I forget the author's name.

BTW, what was that mid-nineties TV series about the JFK case in which the aliens are guilty? I remember one scene in which Jack Ruby gets attacked by an attorney or some such from whose mouth appear snake-like creatures and enter Ruby's mouth.

Juri