Re: RARA-AVIS: Deadly Beloved

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 26 Nov 2007

I read the first couple of chapters last night. I'm happy to hear the psychiatrist comes into play in the story somehow, because it's annoying the hell out of me at this point. Also, did you notice the anachronistic language? There was a reference to a "government cheese line," in the first chapter, so I assumed the book was set in the past, since no one would actually reference that sort of thing now. Then in the next chapter, someone mentions a cell phone, which changed my mental picture entirely.