RARA-AVIS: Blocks and Finnish distribution

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 11 Nov 2007

Mark,

I could get Blocks that Hard Case Crime has been doing, but I'd have to order them through the internet and with all the books lying around our apartment, I've been pretty reluctant to start buying from the web. Finnish bookshops don't carry Hard Case Crimes, which is a pity.

By the way, something I've been meaning ask Charles for a long time: are there any Hard Case books that have been sold out or are in their second editions?

Juri