Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The definition of classic

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Nov 2007

Curt Purcell wrote How many people had to complain about that death penalty garbage before you guys finally got a clue and put a sock in it? Four or five, as I recall--I know I wasn't the only one, or even the first. It's a shame if "long term members" haven't learned by now how to tell when they've gone too far afield on a tangent, when their hundreds of is-not-is-too- is-not-is- too exchanges have become a kind of online pollution, and when everyone else is losing patience with having to wade through it all.

Good thing you've become arbiter. Don't know if we could've made the trains run on time without you. Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftahgn!