Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: James M. Cain

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 30 Sep 2007

  I haven't been taking part in the Cain discussion, but I'm going to put in my two cents on which Thompson books to read. Try After Dark, My Sweet and The Getaway. They're both quite good, although quite different. After Dark is classic noir. The Getaway is a heist novel, that takes a crazy ass turn at the end.