Re: RARA-AVIS: Best Contemporary Crime Writers

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 30 Sep 2007

As far as best young crime writers, I'd say Richard Aleas (a.k.a. Charles Ardai) and Jason Starr. I'm not sure about their ages, but I don't think either one is over the hill yet. And while I'm at it, Al Guthrie's not bad either. And there's a guy called Seth Harwood who's got a novel coming out in March. He's young and he's been podcasting his work.