Re: RARA-AVIS: Browne and McGivern

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Sep 2007

Thanks for explaining the neat association, Juri. I haven't read enough McGivern books to know if a character ever read a Paul Pine book. I appreciate your recommendation of ASHES.

Ed

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html