RARA-AVIS: Re: James M. Cain

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 27 Sep 2007

Double Indemnity is a special book, but I've liked most of James M. Cain's books, even The Butterfly, although I like Hammett a lot more. Two totally different styles and I can believe that neither of them read each other. Btw. It's been years since I saw the movie version of The Butterfly, but as chessy as it was I kind of liked it.

--Dave Zeltserman