Re: RARA-AVIS: Such Men Are Dangerous by Lawrence Block

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Sep 2007

Two other titles were published under the Kavanagh name, I've read both. One is called "The Triumph Of Evil", which is nearly as good as the "SMAD" and the last was "Not Comin' Home To You," which is based on the Charles Starkweather murder spree. Block is a master storyteller.

Jesse

SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com