RARA-AVIS: Re: What are you reading

From: BookBitch ( BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Sep 2007

Catching up on posts - I'm reading DEXTER IN THE DARK by Jeff Lindsay. I hated the beginning and actually put it down, but then someone told me that murders occur on the University of Miami campus, and since I went there, I figured I would read it. And now that I'm almost done, it's pretty good. It's different than the first two books as in this one, Dexter tries to figure out what makes him what he is.

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com
  Giving away more than 50 books including THE SANCTUARY by Raymond Khoury, ODD MOM OUT by Jane Porter, and 8 signed thrillers like YOU'VE BEEN WARNED by James Patterson, THE BONE GARDEN by Tess Gerritsen & more!