RARA-AVIS: Re: What I'm Reading

From: greenataircraft ( greencollect@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Sep 2007

Hi,newbie Paul here. Besides filling in the gaps of my Hard Case Crime collection, I devoured the entire Jack Taylor series by Ken Bruen and I'm now enjoying the Lew Griffin series by John Sallis. I also read High Life by Matthew Stokoe (thanks for the tip KB...I think). My pick for the summer is Pulp by Charles Bukowski. A funny take on the hard boiled genre and Buks last novel before he died.