Re: RARA-AVIS: Hitchcock

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 20 Sep 2007

Oops. I obviously meant Strangers on a Train. The laughable part of Vertigo was the main plot point, i.e., that the beloved was not perfectly recognizable with a dye job. And Dick is probably right, that the brow mopping was light relief and also built the suspense.

And I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed the films anyway.

Karin