Re: RARA-AVIS: Cannibalization of Chandler's short stories

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 20 Sep 2007

Hi Jiro,
 According to this source (where the letter in question is reprinted in full):

http://riordansdesk.blogspot.com/2007/01/e-howard-hunt-and-raymond-chandler.html

 You can find the letter in:

Chandler, Raymond, Selected Letters Of Raymond Chandler, Columbia University Press, 1981, ISBN 0231050801

Cheers,
--Stewart