RARA-AVIS: Another introduction

From: aabroder ( aabroder@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Sep 2007

Hi all

I've been lurking for a while, but since there's been a few intros I thought I'd let people know I'm here.

My name is Tim Broderick and I'm the author/artist of the webcomic/graphic novel series
"Odd Jobs." You can read the latest story as I produce it for free at timbroderick.net, moderntales.com or thrillingdetective.com every Friday and Monday.

I have a book coming out in January with Echelon Press. And I had the lone cartoon story in
"Wall Street Noir," which came out this past June and was edited by the amazing Peter Spiegelman.

Not too much to add, but if you're in Chicago stop by Centuries & Sleuths this Sunday at 1 pm. The first MWA chapter meeting of the season kicks off there with a talk by the daughter of Dick Tracy creator Chester Gould. It's free. Cheers all!

Regards, Tim Broderick http://www.timbroderick.net