Re: RARA-AVIS: What Are You Reading?

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 19 Sep 2007

Curt wrote:

"Sure would love to have the Permabook in my collection, but I'll take what I can get!"

I've been resisting bragging, but since you gave me such a great straight line: A few years ago, I finally found a copy of my last missing Pocket Books Parker (The Score, which I had previously known as Killtown from a later reprinting in the "Violent World of Parker" series), just in time to have them signed by Richard Stark (Westlake signs both names).

Mark