Re: RARA-AVIS: What Are You Reading?

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Sep 2007

I read Cue the Easter Bunny and Sick as a Parrot while strapped in the knee-bending machine after my replacement surgery, and they were just what I needed. I think I'm current on the series.
    Right now I'm reading Asa Larsson's Snow Storm, in which the young founder of a wildly successful evangelical church in northern Sweden is murdered, rather bloodily. An overworked Stockholm legal associate who was once excommunicated from the group is drawn into the investigation. I love the bleak stuff, as well as what makes me laugh. Joy