Re: RARA-AVIS: What Are You Reading?

From: jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com
Date: 18 Sep 2007

I've been pretty good about posting about the books I've read. I just finished a book about the NYC blackout of '77--very noir. Next up will be either Woolrich's Manhattan Love Song or A.S. Fleischman's Look Behind You, Lady/Venetian Blonde.

I keep track of what I want to read and how other people rate the books I'm reading on goodreads.com.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "T. Kent Morgan" < tkmorgan@shaw.ca> Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:15 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: What Are You Reading? To: Rara-Avis < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com>