RARA-AVIS: Re: What Are You Reading?

From: Kat Richardson ( kathyr136@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Sep 2007

I'm currently in between books, but I just finished ALREADY DEAD by Charlie Huston. Seemed pretty hardboiled/noir to me, in spite of the vampires--oops, "Vampyres". Now I have to decide what to read next. I don't seem to have any really "noir" or "hardboiled books on my TBR (the only close ones are THIRTEEN by Richard Morgan and A THOUSAND BONES by P.J. Parrish and I'm not sure either qualifies).

I do have a nice Hammett collection I got last Christmas, but I'm saving it to read Red Harvest during the Holidays, when I start to feel a bit Continental Op-ish myself.... ;)

--
Kat Richardson
http://katrichardson.com/