Re: RARA-AVIS: What Are You Reading?

From: Curt Purcell ( curtpurcell@hotmail.com)
Date: 18 Sep 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Don Lee <donthepoet@...> wrote:

> and have just this afternoon finished SONGS OF
> INNOCENCE by "Richard Aleas" aka Charles Ardai. It is
> excellent, a perfect suspense novel which pulls you
> along by the short hairs from page one, which sets you
> up and then, miraculously, gets it just right at the
> end. Though I read the sequel first, I can't wait now
> to read LITTLE GIRL LOST, his 1st HCC novel.

I just recently read these and loved them both! Here are my takes:

http://groovyageofhorror.blogspot.com/2007/09/little-girl-lost-by-richard-aleas-hard.html

http://groovyageofhorror.blogspot.com/2007/09/songs-of-innocence-by-richard-aleas.html

Hard to say where Ardai will go after this--I wonder if he'll continue to write as Aleas, maybe giving Susan or Leo a turn in the spotlight?