Re: RARA-AVIS: What Are You Reading?

From: Curt Purcell ( curtpurcell@hotmail.com)
Date: 18 Sep 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DJ-Anonyme@... wrote:

> Being anal about this kind of thing, I couldn't help noticing that these
> are in order, except you jump over the fourth, The Mourner, which ties
> together the threads of the first three. The Score is pretty much a
> standalone, and one of my favorites in the series. Was that Grofield's
> first appearance?

Yeah, I know I'm missing the fourth--didn't know MOURNER completes the continuity of the first 3. These things are awfully expensive these days! I just managed to snag GETAWAY FACE and OUTFIT (not too cheaply, but within my price range), and a friend with some duplicates was kind enough to pass along to me HUNTER and SCORE. Well, I'll have to see what I can do!