RARA-AVIS: Re:introduction ... And Harry Whittington

From: Curt Purcell ( curtpurcell@hotmail.com)
Date: 15 Sep 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "David L. Wilson" <dwilson@...> wrote:

> I've been
> working on the next Gil Brewer volume for Stark House. That will
> include the formerly unpublished Brewer novel, A Devil For
> O'Shaunessey, which I think a lot of you will enjoy.

Bruce Grossman (of Bookgasm) has made me really excited to look into Gil Brewer. I just won LITTLE TRAMP on ebay, and am planning on snagging Hard Case's VENGEFUL VIRGIN as well as the Stark House double, and anything else I can scoop up within my price range.

> Anyway, back to Harry ...

Wow, that's a ton of great info! It definitely answers my question, and then some. Thanks very much!!