RARA-AVIS: Kelli Stanley's mention of Eddie Muller

From: Jack Bludis ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Sep 2007

Kelli Stanley said:

>>I owe much of my personal inspiration to Eddie Muller, a
 friend and one of two other authors who actually has a copy of my book at this early date. He's one terrific guy, as well as a superb writer. In Dark City (non-fiction film noir book), he makes mention of Rome as the first "Noir City".<<

When is Eddie Muller going to grace us with his presence. The man knows noir, especially noir movies.

Kelli, tell him about the rare birds.

For others on this list, Eddie has put together a short noir film using eight scenes from seven different, unarguably noir films to create a single noir story, and film.

I saw it. If any others here have seen it, please comment.

Jack Bludis

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. http://travel.yahoo.com/