RARA-AVIS: Re:Introduction

From: mburch5717@AOL.com
Date: 13 Sep 2007

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to the flock! I'm a relative newcomer here myself but I think you'll have the same great and positive reactions to this group as? I have: this really is a gathering of rare birds of extraordinary depth of knowledge and well-reasoned criticism. Reading my avis digest everyday has become a very pleasant part of my life.

Congratulations on your new book! It sounds very interesting. I also have had a lifelong interest in classical literature, culture?and history all of which makes me excited about reading your very cleverly titled Roman Noir series.

This is a bit outside the confines of this group but I'd be curious to get your impressions of some of the other practitioners of ancient mystery (as opposed to the mysteries)?fiction (e.g. Saylor, Davis, etc) as well as recommendations from you about what you think some of the best examples of this particular niche are.

Please be candid if you can which I realize might not be prudent but consider that 'nihil nisi bonum' applies only to the dead.

Welcome again and best of luck to you in literary career!

Mike

________________________________________________________________________ Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - http://mail.aol.com