RARA-AVIS: Re: Day Keene

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 05 Sep 2007

Okay, just my opinion, of course, but for what it's worth...

These are excellent: HOME IS THE SAILOR SLEEP WITH THE DEVIL NOTORIOUS THERE WAS A CROOKED MAN SO DEAD MY LOVELY IF THE COFFIN FITS

These are very good: WHO HAS WILMA LATHROP? JOY HOUSE TO KISS OR KILL FRAMED IN GUILT

These are middling: HOMICIDAL LADY DEAD DOLLS DON'T TALK MY FLESH IS SWEET MORAN'S WOMAN MURDER ON THE SIDE CARNIVAL OF DEATH WAKE UP TO MURDER

These are a little disappointing: DEAD MAN'S TIDE STRANGE WITNESS DEAD IN BED THE BRIMSTONE BED THE DANGLING CARROT

And the rest I either can't remember much about or I haven't read.

Al