RARA-AVIS: Archer segue to Huston

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2007

Paula wrote:

No need to offer proofs.

************* How well I know. It is not only acceptable but flat-out fashionable nowadays to denigrate (or praise) an author with a couple casual toss-off sentences. The job's done. Call it a day and go home early. I love it. Takes the sweat out of what can be a tough job.

Shifting gears just a bit, I took a walk downtown when the heat of the day was off and browsed the local bookstore. I read a few pages of Charlie Huston's Caught Stealing. Thought it wasn't bad until I got to the joke about the guy with three testicles. Loved it after that.

miker

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/