RARA-AVIS: Dust Devils

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 06 Aug 2007

Nathan, I read DUST DEVILS in manuscript and thought it was great. James revised it somewhat for publication, so I'm sure it's even better than when I read it. I need to buy the book and read it again. In fact, I think I'll order it right now. James has been too busy making a living to write this kind of book, which doesn't seem to be the kind of thing the big publishers are looking for. I'm glad PointBlank picked it up.

Bill Crider