RARA-AVIS: Re: Dashiel Hammett's *Red Harvest*

From: sethharwoodpodcast ( seth@sethharwood.com)
Date: 05 Aug 2007

Funny. I kind of felt the same about Red Harvest, but I felt that way about 1/3 of the way in. When I came back to it and really weighed in, I was happy by the time I got 3/4 of the way in and it'd gone outside of my expectations. For me this book doesn't get good until after the Op decides to tear Poisonville apart.

Seth

today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7