RARA-AVIS: Re: Silly question about Lew Archer, not worthy of this group, but hoping someone

From: Con Lehane ( con@conlehane.com)
Date: 02 Aug 2007

For what it's worth, Lew Archer drives a Ford convertible in the Doomsters (end of ch 9); other folks drive a Jaguar and a Buick in that chapter. I would have figured Archer for a Ford or Chevy, but not a convertible and certainly not a Porsche (sorry Juri), but then Archer is one of those California people, so all bets are off. Con