RARA-AVIS: Vacation novels

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Jul 2007

Mark wrote:

But, as with the others you cite, he unended it. Grimhaven, which certainly would have tainted the main character beyond repair, was written after Miami Blues, what became the first of the series.

************ New Hope for the Dead is one of the novels I loaded up for vacation. Along with Chasing the Dime, Blonde Lightning, Pop. 1280, Act of Love, Scarface, and Jealousy. They will all be repeat authors for me except Scarface.

Just a few pages left in Larry Brown's Father and Son.
 It's been great.

miker

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html