Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Neo-nah-nah-na-nah-na

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 30 Jun 2007

"Slaughter Music" is one of my favourite hitman protagonist novels, as I mentioned here back in May 2002. Highly recommended. Russell James is a superb writer.

Incidentally, a new edition of James's "Payback" is now available from PointBlank Press. When's your birthday Miker? http://www.amazon.com/Payback-Russell-James/dp/0809571846/

Al