Re: RARA-AVIS: Books to Film -- *Cape Fear*

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 29 Jun 2007

Jack wrote:

"BTW the movie *Three Days of the Condor* was from the book *Six Days of the Condor*--Only half as good?"

I'd say twice as good (the movie), trimmed and smoothed it. I've always had mixed feelings about the few books I've read by Grady -- Condor and its sequel, a PI novel he did -- like his plotting, but as with more than one reporter turned novelist, I find his writing a bit choppy over the long haul.

Mark