Re: RARA-AVIS: Trouble Is My Business & Total Chaos

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 25 Jun 2007

Mark-

Do you mean the Chin Affleck (tm) version of DAREDEVIL? The one where John Favreau was totally wasted as the best friend and Collin Farrell was at his campiest as 8-Ball?

That was just painful.

And I agree with Smith on SIN CITY: all sizzle, no steak, no humor, no substance.

Woohoo. Can't wait to see him sink his teeth into Chandler.

Is it too late to get Bruce Willis to play Marlowe?