Re: RARA-AVIS: *Red Harvest*

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 24 Jun 2007

For me, "Red Harvest" was indeed an almost never-ending parade of violence that served as a way of just getting by in "Poisonville". But, I also think that buried within all the violence is the perenial struggle to, if not overcome our own inherent darkness, at least to continue the struggle to come to terms with it. Maybe there are sublter ways of depicting this process, but few are quite so memorable.

Best, Harry