Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Review of Megan Abbott's "Queenpin"

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 21 Jun 2007

Thanks for the kind words, Tim. It's obvious how fantastic Megan is, so I'm only being truthful. I'm using her novel this fall in my Crime/Noir class, along with one of Jason Starr's and Daniel Woodrell's, among others. I plan to rotate books each time I teach the class in order to fit in all the best people, many of whom are on Rara Avis. The more great "noirists" the better, in order to keep the trend going. Nobody can write enough books each year to do it alone. Vicki