Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Some John D. MacDonald Titles

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Jun 2007

The last two JDM's I read were: CRY HARD, CRY FAST (1955) and THE DECEIVERS (1958) from last August (in R-A archives). I remember enjoying A KEY TO THE SUITE (1962) and DEAD LOW TIDE
(1953). I liked his collection of short stories, THE GOOD OLD STUFF (which includes a good sci fi story, "Miranda"). I've not tried CONDO.

Ed

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. http://travel.yahoo.com/