RARA-AVIS: Blood and Circumstance by Frank Turner Hollon

From: e_lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jun 2007

I read a short (2 hrs. reading time), interesting title, Blood and Circumstance by Frank Turner Hollon (MacAdam Cage). It's a string of prison interview sessions conducted between Joel Stabler, 29, and world-weary Dr. Ellis Andrews. Joel is accused of having shot and killed his younger brother Danny. Joel's defense lawyer has called in psychologist Dr. Andrews to evaluate and report on Joel's dubious mental state. We meet Joel's mother and a younger sister Lisa is mentioned. I'm not sure if the interviews could've gone on longer than they did but it held up well.

Ed