RE : RARA-AVIS: Paris ... Noir?

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 07 Jun 2007

The only thing noir about this Paris is probably her underwear...

  On the other side, in Paris-France her ghost writer will be called a "n觲e".I do not know if this counts for a score.

  E.Borgers
  POLAR NOIR
  http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir

Frederick Zackel < fzackel@wcnet.org> a 飲it :
          From Publishers Lunch

The NY Post reports on "loose discussions" (co-author Merle Ginsberg's term, pun or not) about a prison diary from Paris Hilton. "Dan Strone at Trident Media, insisted he is not actively out peddling a book, but said he was approached repeatedly by publishers as he strode the floor at the Javits Convention Center." Strone says, "She has to have something to write about - she just got there."

Current Hilton publisher Mark Gompertz of Touchstone Fireside says, "Every time she's in the news we sell a few more copies." He adds, "We had a good run, but I think a sequel would be risky."

A sequel to her PRISON book? Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

Fred Zackel