Re: RARA-AVIS: Coward/Criminal

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 04 Jun 2007

Hi Mark,

My favourite stuff of his Brubaker's is GOTHAM CENTRAL, a strict police procedural set in Batman's city. Superheroes appear once in a while, but really they serve to as a psychological backdrop for the cop stories. I also liked his SLEEPER series quite well.

The artist, Phillips also worked on SLEEPER, but his recent work on MARVEL ZOMBIES (totally off topic for this list) was excellent.

Like I said in my original post, I still have hope for this series.

Cheers,
--Stewart

--
Stewart Wilson