Re: RARA-AVIS: Coward/Criminal

From: AP McQuiddy ( damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Jun 2007

I worked with one of Ed's publishers early in his career (LOWLIFE, etc), and got to know him a good bit.

  In addition to being a very good writer (and a decent artist in his own right), Ed's also a pretty nice guy to boot.

  Best an' all,

Stewart Wilson < stewart@stewartwilson.com> wrote:
          I think Brubaker writes great stuff too, but I did not enjoy Coward after about the first 3rd. I found many of the characters too stock and one dimensional, and the situations too cliched . I also had problems with the art. Both Brubaker and the artist are capable of much, much, much better and I am hoping that they improve their work on the Criminal series for the next arc (if they stay on the series).

--Stewart

--
Stewart Wilson
Toronto, ON