RE : Re: RARA-AVIS: Australia - Andrew McGahan

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 24 Apr 2007

Ed,

  This is the book which has bring him several lit. prizes.
  Thanks for your help.

  E.Borgers

Ed Lynskey < e_lynskey@yahoo.com> a 飲it :
          I've not read anything by him. He's listed in our local library with a book titled THE WHITE EARTH (Soho, 2004). It's 376 pages long. Subject terms include Inheritance and succession, Fatherless families, and Land tenure. I'll give it a read.

Ed

  .