RARA-AVIS: Australia - Andrew McGahan

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 24 Apr 2007

I heard good things about "Last Drinks" (2000), a noir novel by Andrew McGahanan an Australian writer.
  From his biblio, it seems that this novelist is not using noir in all his novels (maybe I'm wrong here).

  What is your opinion about "Last Drinks"? Is it a good read, or even better?
  And more generally: your opinion about this writer ?

  Thanks for any guidance.

  E.Borgers
  HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES
  http://www;geocities.com/Athens/6384